If you want to apply you have to create a thread in this category with answers to these questions.
If you are not 15 or older with access to discord or if you are staff on another server then your application will be instantly denied.
1) Basic Information -
- Minecraft username:
- Previous Minecraft usernames:
- Age (Note: You must be 15 or over to apply):
- Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? (yes/no)
- Do you have the ability to record minecraft video?
- Do you have a rank?
- Are you multilingual? (Fluent in multiple languages. Not just learning one.)
2) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
3) Have you ever been banned or punished on the server? If so, please include details.
4) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. Their clan mates start spamming your discord calling you a bad Helper and telling you to unmute them. What would you do?
5) Tell us about one of your best moments on our server.
6) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
7) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft ?
8) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
If so explain what role you played, what skills/experiences you picked up and how this will help you in your role as a helper.
9) SCENARIO: "You come home from school/work and have ton of homework/work to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5 minute break before I start and get on the server. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time." Does this scenario sound familiar to you?
10) SCENARIO: You're in a busy lobby as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a moderator for a hacker, someone then pokes you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?
11) Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
12) Anything else we should know?
- Please do not give out your personal information (i.e full real name, email, skype) in your application. If we need any more information other than what we ask in the questions above we will ask for it.
- Asking a staff member to review your application or to write it for you will result in instant denial.