FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What kind of server is this?
MuxMC is a large hardcore PvP server.
Our server is about fighting, building bases and griefing.
2. What can I do with MuxCoins and how can I transfer them?
MuxCoins are the ingame currency. You can get these by:
1) / shop - sell ores
2) / market - trade with other players
3) / crates - Open crates with MuxCoins you get by being online
4 ) play mini games (/ games)
5) In the Onlineshop: Click here
With MuxCoins you can buy everything at /shop!
MuxCoins are transferable with /trade .
3. Where can I find the rules?
Yes, the rules can be found here
4. I am hungry. Where do I get food from?
You can get food at /warp slaughterhouse.
5. When is the next event?
Events take place on special days.
On many holidays eg. Halloween, Christmas, Easter, etc.
large events take place.
Other events take place on some weekends or
as soon as a server update appears.
We will always post upcomming events in
our discord: Click here
1. Can I help MuxMC
and where can I apply for staff?
We are often looking for volunteers to help us with user support.
If you are interested in answering questions from players
and join the team then continue reading here
2. Are certain items / functions disabled here?
- Dispenser (Drop nothing)
- Book and Pen
- Armor Stands
- Minecart Lore
3. Why aren't there spawning any mobs?
Mobs only spawn from mob spawers.
You can get spawners by:
- Trading with other players (/market and /trade [player])
- With the Pro Rank (1x / week)
- In the online shop
4. What is the world limit?
The world limit is 15,000 x 15,000 in the normal world
and also in the Nether.
5. Is there an end here?
On MuxMC, the "End World" is disabled.
You can, however, end up pvpening at /warp end.
You can find blocks from the End World at /shop.
6. Are Mobfarms, Redstonecontructions, etc. activated?
Yes, anyone can create his Mobfarms with Spawners
as well as complex Redstonesystems.
Our system is optimized to avoid
lags despite server-heavy farms & lines.
7. I'm a Youtuber with 500 subscriptions, how do I get a youtuber rank?
For the YouTuber rank you need at least 500 Subs and 10.000 Views.
When you publish a video about MuxLeagues (a Gameplay e.g.) contact us by e-mailing:
In addition to the Prefix "§7[§dYouTuber§7]"
You'll also receive the all the Permissions of the EPIC rank.
1. Help! There is someone with a Hackclient!
Report this using /report [name] [reason]
Note that we can't guarantee support at night
and in the morning.
Sometimes longer waiting times can also occur!
2. Help! I am banned or dumb!
A ban or mute follows if you did not follow the rules
You can, however write a ban appeal here: (Coming soon).
3. Help! I can not open chest / enderchest!
This happens sometimes when you have certain mods installed.
The solution is quite simple: restart Minecraft and log in again!
4. Help! My donation did not arrive?
A donation takes a maximum of 5 minutes to arrive. If you didn't receive it after 20 minutes
contact us at: [email protected]
Do you still have a question?
You can ask a staff member for help by typing /support in the chat or you can mail us at: